Evaluate revenue management practices and assess pricing strategies. Recommend changes to systems and procedures to maximize potential and set up performance measurements.
This requires a minimum of one week on-site to work with team members to understand their perspective and participation levels. A major part of this visit is spent with the Revenue Manager/Director to listen to concerns and questions, and observe daily work routine and processes.
- Internal daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports.
- Hotel content and room and rate display in distribution channels.
- Revenue management practices regarding rate and inventory management.
- PMS, CRS and distribution systems’ functionalities and whether they are being utilized fully to market and sell the hotel.
- Processes are streamlined to create maximum selling potential and capabilities for both internal and external customers.
- Reviewing current pricing structure and rate strategies.
- Evaluating competitive sets.